Google
 

Text Messages 551-560  

Todays batch of Text Messages would be all about Sweet Text Messages that you could forwards to your friends, love ones and as well as to your enemies.

Text Messages 551. Remember me when the wind blows, because every time the wind blows, I whisper "I Love You"

Text Messages 552. If you miss me just touch your heart and you can hear me, and if you really miss me just close tour eyes and you will see me.

Text Messages 553. We are all the work of GOD's magnificent hands. GOD is the potter and we are the clay. Good Day to one of his best works of art.

Text Messages 554. When I miss you, I don't have to go anywhere else just to see you, I just have to look down in my heart and I know I'd see you there because that's where you'll always be... forever.

Text Messages 555. When Sorrow Overwhelms you, don't let yourself be drowned. Swim for a while in tears, but remember to return to shore, because I will be there to wipe yourself dry.

2008 Beijing Olympics Medal Count Tally

Text Messages 556. You may find another me, but I'll never look for another you. You will care another me, but I'll care for no one but you. Know why? because they can never be you.

Text Messages 557. Even if we are miles apart, cherishes memories are kept kept at heart. Together the days ahead we'll see because you'll always be someone special to me.

Text Messages 558. If you need a helping hand, I'll give you mine. If you want someone to be with, I will guide you through. And if by chance you've been busy and forgot about me, don't worry I'd still be the same and still be here for you.

Text Messages 559. I don't want to hear you say that you don't care for me. I don't want to hear you say that I don't want you, there are only three magical words that I want to hear from you... and these are the words... I love you.

Text Messages 560. When the situation gets you down, remember there are someone in heaven who loves and watches over you. And there's someone on earth who cares for you... I do.

1 comments: to “ Text Messages 551-560