Google
 

Text Paradise 21-50  

Text Message 21. Every message you sent is embedded in my heart. Every word you say touched my soul. We don't get to see each other but hear inside of me we'll always be good friends.

Text Message 22. I am happy. I am glad. I am thankful. I am contented. All for just two reasons.. GOD is there and you are my friend.

Text Message 23. Do you know that even if we got lost in a huge crowd, I would still know your smile, your voice, your eyes? I would still find my way to you. Do you know why? I guess when you care for someone, you just simply know.

Text Message 24. May JESUS at this very hour bring you something special. A thought that makes you smile, a smile that warms your heart, and a heart that holds much happiness inside.

Text Message 25. I am drunk in my desire but I love that way you smile at me. I love the way your hands reach out and hold me near. Sarah McLachlan

Text Message 26. What if someone tells you this: "I don't believe in courtship, it's just a waste of time. If i love the person, I'll tell her right away. But for you, I'll make an exception just love me now and I'll court you forever."

Text Message 27. A heart is a small place where many people can dwell. Want to visit the place? Here's my heart, open it and you will see that you've got a big place inside me.

Text Message 28. When i find the true person that sees what I am, all heart from head to toe, then i know that guy is for me.

Text Message 29. Prayer is an open line to heaven. No card to use, no low batt problem, no error, no charging, good signal and all messages sent... so i asked him to watch over my little angel.

Text Message 30. Eyes that long to see you, ears that listen to hear you, lips that yearn to kiss you, a heart that beats to love you, arms that ache to ache to hold you, hands that need to touch you, a body that lives to fulfill you, a spirit that dies without you.

Text Message 31. If i could reach up and hold star for every time you've made me smile, the entire evening sky would be in the palm of my hand.

Text Message 32. Even the richest king can't compare to the greatest treasure I have. He may own things I can only of but he certainly doesn't have what i got, and it's You.

Text Message 33. I am happy to report that in the war between reality and romance, reality is not the stronger. John Steinbeck

Text Message 34. If i have given a chance to kiss you, I'd probably do it at night, where you lay asleep on your bed, beneath the moonlight sky, where the star can watch me, make my dreams a reality.

Text Message 35. We are all a bit weird and life is a little weird. And when we find someone who's weirdness is compatible with ours, we fall in mutual weirdness called "friendship", Thanks weirdo.

Text Message 36. I never searched but I found, I never wished but it came true, I never asked but I got my answer and I never wanted then I have you. Thank GOD for giving me a friend like you.

Text Message 37. Friends are like coals on fire, together the glow, apart, they die out. Hope the glow that we have wont ever die out. You and I, we are friends for life.

Text Message 38. Hugs and kisses i give to you, which I only do to chosen few, for we are friends and I know it's true, as long as you are there, I won't be blue.

Text Message 39. The most ironic thing of all is, I think this will be the most difficult break up I will ever go through, and we never went out.

Text Message 40. A million words would not bring you back, I know because I've tried. Neither would a million tears, I know because I've cried.

Text Message 41. How do you say goodbye to someone I never had? Why do tears dall for someone who was never mine? Why is that I miss someone who I never with? And I asked why I love someone whose love was never mine?

Text Message 42. I love your passion, you make me respond so easily. I feel your touch. I become so alive at the sound of your voice. I want to to lay beside you till the end of time. How can this be? We haven't even met?

Text Message 43. How could i have ever been so blind, then later stabbed from behind? I thought I was more than a friend, then later in the end, you built me up only to let me fall, and now I am crying over what could have been at all.

Text Message 44. A tears fell when I saw you in the arms of someone, a tear fell when you left me all alone in the blue, a tear fell when you said your love wasn't for me. I didn't miss the teardrops but I miss you.

Text Message 45. Flatter me, I may not believe you. Critize me, I may hate you. Ignore me, I may never forgive you. Love me and I will never forget you.

Text Message 46. There are moments in life when you miss someone so much that you want to pick them from your dreams and hug them for real.

Text Message 47. If time slips away without a word between you and me, I know I don't have to worry about everything, because there's a fine line beyond words that will always keep us together even in silence.

Text Message 48. Last night i hugged my pillow and dreamed of you. I wish that someday I would dream about my pillow and I'd be hugging you.

Text Message 49. Follow your heart, it might not always be right but despite the pain, you will have memories that make you smile even once and while.

Text Message 50. In words, love can be read. in actions, love can be measured but others don't know that even in silence love can be heard.

0 comments: to “ Text Paradise 21-50