Google
 

Text Paradise 81-102  

Text Message 81. Whenever you don't understand what's happening in your life, you just have to close your eyes take a deep breath and say: 'Lord, I know it's your plan, I put my trust in the potters hand'.

Text Message 82. If I were given a chance to change one part of my life, I would not make friends with you because I want you more than that so it wouldn't be hard for me to tell you I love you.

Text Message 83. In all my years chasing guysm i don't think I've gotten any of the one i truly wanted. And so I desperately want yuo to be the first one.

Text Message 84. In have not heard a better sound taht the beat of your heart on the cold mornings beginnings.

Text Message 85. I don't wasnt to say I miss you. Though deep inside I do. Because I'am afraid you might see through and know how much fear i have for losing someone like you.

Text Message 86. It's a great way to say I love you. If you really loved the person and surely the best way to say I miss you when you are longing; but in friendship, it's the best way to say I'm here for you.

Text Message 87. In my eyes, i saw a friend. In my mind, i think of a friend. In my sleep, I dream of a friend. In my heart, I keep a friend, I'll keep you till the end.

Text Message 88. GOD is so wise that he never created friends with price tag because if he did, I can't afford a precious friend like you.

Text Message 89. True friends are rare. You can't find them everywhere. But once you find them, they stay for good. Parang ako... so rare. So rare magtext pero true friend.

Text Message 90. Building frienship with someone is a matter of choice and building friendship with you is my own choice. Hope I made you happy in my own little way.

Text Message 91. I love you is the only thing mu mind thinks of, the only words my lips say, the only emotion my heart feels. I hope you feel my love that's meant for you because my heart asky you.

Text Message 92. I love the sweetest phrase that any heart can share, and it's the only one I feel whenever you are there. Because there are no other words that really can define the special feeling that I have just knowing you are mine.

Text Message 93. Telling you how much I love you,is like trying to capture a shooting star... Imposible.

Text Message 94. If dreams is the only way that i can see you. I'd rather spend the rest of my life sleeping for somehow i know in my dreams I am with you.

Text Message 95. No matter how ugly you think you are, tyhat special person that loves you believes you are the most beautiful and irresistible thing on earth and nothing can ever change that.

Text Message 96. I can't choose who I'm going to love and I also can't just love who chooses to love me. And you can't blame me for choosing to love you as much as I can't blame you for not learning to love me.

Text Message 97. Somewhere in your heart try to find a place for me, somewhere in you heart I won't care where it would be. One corner may not mean so much to you, but one corner is all i ask of you.

Text Message 98. Do not think of yourself more highly than you should, instead be modest in your thinking, and judge yourself according to the amount of faith that GOD has given you...

Text Message 99. Sometimes the best way to be strong is to admit that you are weak, that you can't do evrything on your own. Wen you are experiencing pain, don't ignore ur feelings. Remind yourself that it's ok to cry and lift your concerns to GOD..
Because once the storm has passed, you will naturally emerge as a stronger and better person.

Text Message 100. Love is Like a Golden chain that links our hearts together and if you ever break that chain you'll break my heart forever!

Text Message 101. I believe that GOD above created you for me to love, he picked you out from all the rest, because HE knew I would love you the best.

Text Message 102. Whenever you feel blue, I will be there for you, Whenever you are sad, I will stay by your side, Whenever you need someone to love.. I will always be there for you to have


Thanks to
Czyrine
roadrat

for their text contributions...

2 comments: to “ Text Paradise 81-102