Google
 

Text Message 451-480  

Hello guys this batch of text messages will be love sweet messages you could forward to a friend or lover. I spent some time collecting it, hope that you can enjoy all of it.

Text Message 451. I don't want to say I miss you. Though deep inside I do. Because I am afraid you might see through and know how much fear i have for losing someone like you.

Text Message 452. All I know is your name, all I want is your touch, all I need your love.

Text Message 453. Ah, I forgot your name. Can i call you mine? And, in case you forget my name too, call me yours?

Text Message 454. Kiss me and you shall see stars, love me and l will give them to you.

Text Message 455. You fall from the sky, you can fall from a tree, but the best way to fall is in love with me.

Text Message 456. I may be too innocent to know what love is. I may not show you the way you know it. I may not love you the way I should be, but I am always willing to love you the way I understand.

Text Message 457. Last night I wanted to write you a letter but all i could write was "i noh ss!w !" It didn't make any sense till you read it upside down.

Text Message 458. I've always been told to share my blessings and I've been generous till I met you. And I said to myself, what the heck, you are one of the few blessings I don't want to share with anyone else.

Text Message 459. I never regret the chance I gave myself to know you because you are a part of me that I'll cherish till the end. I am happy having known you, hope you feel the same way too.

Text Message 460. He only held my hand for a small amount of time, but he'll held my heart forever.

Text Message 461. I love you is the sweetest phrase that any heart can share, and it's the only one O feel whenever you are there. Because there are no other words that really can define the special feeling that i have just knowing you are mine.

Text Message 462. Your eyes pull me to the shore, where I will crash upon your lips.

Text Message 463. A million stars and a million dreams... he is the only star I see and the only dream I dream.

Text Message 464. I will lend you my shoulder for you to cry on, my ears to listen to you, my hand for you to hold, m feet to walk with you but I can't lend you my heart because it already belongs to you.

Text Message 465. There will never be another you, another me, another life for us to live, to give each other all we give. Time goes by so fast I wanna make each moment last. I wanna hold you close to me, and show you all our love can be. I won't let go too easily. There will never be another you, another me...

Text Message 466. Don't Offer me the sun, moon or stars. Just promise to be beneath them with me.

Text Message 467. Don't forget that not all people are kind, not all people cares and not all people can understand, but what's the sense of me being here for you? Of course to do the things that not all people can do, Care.

Text Message 468. If it's crime to love you then I'd be sentenced to death.

Text Message 469. When he shall die, take him and cut him out in little stars, and he will make the face of heaven so fine, that all the world will be in love with the night.

Text Message 470. I have seen you cry, fall down and stumble. That's when I was watching you from a far. but now that we became close, I'll never again let you fall. Because I'll always be there ready to catch you.

Text Message 471. Clouds float, dreams fly, but with you i soar.

Text Message 472. Loving you was inevitable. Forgetting you is impossible.

Text Message 473. I never knew you till I did and when I finally did, you were like someone I've known for a very long time and then I remembered you are the one my heart always talks about.

Text Message 474. I love you more now that when you started to read this message.

Text Message 475. If I could walk among the stars, I'd collect them all, stooping to scoop them up like seashells from the sand. I'd keep them silvery in my pocket until I saw you. Then I'd toss them in the air so you could make a million wishes and I could see you smile.

Text Message 476. For you, I would stop the very rotation of earth simply to keep one moment forever.

Text Message 477. I came alive when i started loving you.

Text Message 478. I miss you a little, I guess you cloud say a little too much, a little too often and a little bit more each day and everyday.

Text Message 479. When everything seems to be unfair, when all that that you do is not appreciated. I'll take your hand, wipe away your tears and whisper that I'll always be here.

Text Message 480. I may not be as close as your friends, nor the best like your best friend. When in trouble I may not be the perfect person you can run up to but I'll always be around you.

Sponsor links: Ultimate Bounds | Lessonko.com |

0 comments: to “ Text Message 451-480