Google
 

Text Paradise 1-5  

Text Message 1. A Friend is there to love and protect, to give and to take, to show respect, whatever you do, wherever you may be, remember that you have a friend in me.


Text Message 2. Through the sky I saw a smile, through the smile I saw joy, trough joy I saw friendship, trough friendship I saw friend and in that friend I saw you.


Text Message 3. He who wants a rose must respect the thorn. Persian proverb.


Text Message 4. Love is when you look to someone's eyes and suddenly you go all the way inside to their soul, and you both know... instantly.


Text Message 5. Friends are little angels brought to us by GOD. They walk with us through good and bad times, they shelter us from all the hurts and pains, most of all they treasures us with love.

0 comments: to “ Text Paradise 1-5