Google
 

Text Paradise 201-230  

Text Message 201. Here's a smile for me to you, just in case you're feeling blue, you ought to know someone's thinking of you, so smile for me, let the sun shine through, for there's someone here caring for you.

Text Message 202. I may not have shown you the real love in the way that you wanted to, but I am more happy to love you in the way I understood what love is.

Text Message 203. If there are times you are afraid, times you are confused, times you feel uneasy, imes you feel alone, times you start to cry and times you stop to love, don't worry you still have me.

Text Message 204. When a young man complains that a young woman has no heart, it is pretty sure sign that she has his.

Text Message 205. When the eagle forget how to ply, and it's 20 degrees below in July, and when the violets turn red and roses turn blue, I'll still be in love with you.

Text Message 206. A friend is not always the person who tells you nice things. Often the one who cares enough to tell you the truth even if it hurts. He is the one that cares most.

Text Message 207. A true friend is to treasure, to love, to pamper, and to cherish because nothing makes life any sweeter than a friend who never fails to remember.


Text Message 208. It takes a minute to have a crush on someone, am hour to like someone and a day to love someone. But it takes a lifetime to really forget someone you have grown to love.

Text Message 208. It is a curious thought, but it is only when you see people looking ridiculous that you realize just how much you love them.

Text Message 209. Once again i find myself trying to be okay with the fact that we are just friends, but then you grab my hand and well I'm not okay, I'm floating.

Text Message 210. Hopeless romantics are only hopeless in the eyes of those who don't believe in romance.

Text Message 211. I told you i love you, you laughed. I told you i care, you smiled. I told you i miss you, you teased me. Now you tell me you love me, I smiled and said i'm already in love with someone else.

Text Message 212. Love has it's time, season and own reason! You can't ask it to stay, you can only embrace it as it comes and be glad for a moment in your life it was yours!

Text Message 213. Expressing love is never too late nor too early. Love has no expiry date, it evern grows as time passes by.

Text Message 214. You never get over somebody you really love.

Text Message 215. When love comes so strong, there is no right or wrong. Your love is your life. West Side Story

Text Message 216. A Bell ain't a bell unless you ring it. A song ain't a song unless you sing it. Love in your heart wasn't placed there to stay. Love is not love unless you give it away.

Text Message 217. Love is sitting together in the middle of a bench when there is plenty of room on either side.

Text Message 218. Love is everything, it's cracked up to be. That's why people are so cynical about it. It relly is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for. And the trouble is, if you don't risk everything, you risk even more.

Text Message 219. Gravity can't be held responsible for people falling in love.

Text Message 220. If you kiss someone that you do not love it's great. But just think of kissing someone that you truly and madly are in love with, there is no greater feeling than that.

Text Message 221. Love is when you have a bad day, but then you see the one you love, and everything suddenly seems okay.

Text Message 222. To love someone is one thing, to be loved is another, but to be love by the one you lov is everything.

Text Message 223. Love's lasting comes in erasing the boundary between "mine" and "yours".

Text Message 224. Loving is not about hugging someone, not about kissing their lips or holding heir hands but about placing them and keeping them in your thoughts and in your heart.

Text Message 225. You are not perfect, she is not perfect ,the question is are you perfect for each other?

Text Message 226. I think we dream so we don't have to be apart so long. If we're in each other's dreams, we can be together all the time.

Text Message 227. I love you until the day after forever.

Text Message 228. Someone misses you, needs you, worries about you, lonely without you loves you, simply me.

Text Message 229. When they ask what I like most about life, I'll say, you.

Text Message 230. Some called it destiny, some call it meant to be, but I just call it you and me.

0 comments: to “ Text Paradise 201-230