Google
 

Text Message 561-570  

This is another batch Text Messages. If you are broken hearted and want to be sentimental for a while, then this Sentimental Text messages is for you.

Text Message 561. I get this feeling we will be together again. No straight  lines make up my life, all roads have bends. No clear cut begging ans so far no dead ends.

Text Message 562. Why are the words goodbye, I am sorry, and I love you so easily pronounced but hard to say?

Text Message 563. If I was given a chance to know a secret, I wished 2 know all the things that gives you happiness because theres no other meaningful gift in this world than to see you happy.

Text Message 564. Within you, I lose myself, without you, I find myself, searching to be lost again.

Text Message 565. You are the answer to every prayer I've offered. You are a song, a dream, a whisper, and I don't know how I could have lived without you for as long as I have you.

2008 Olympics Medal Standings Updates Beijing

Text Message 566. I've learned that goodbyes will always hurt, pictures never replace having been there, memories good or bad will bring tears, and words can never replace feelings.

Text Message 567. Can't say I don't like you since it's not true, can't bear to leave you because I care for you, can't say a word when with you because all I can't think of is how much I love you.

Text Message 568. I cannot speak, lost my voice, speechless and redundant, because I love you is not enough, I am lost for words.

Text Message 569. I am afraid of loving you for the rest of my life and I am afraid of losing you for the rest of my life. Sometimes I  think if I blink you'll disappear.

Text Message 570.I wish one day you could experience the way I feel about her, even for one second because I would trade my whole life for it.

0 comments: to “ Text Message 561-570