Google
 

A Break Post : DVD  

Good day guys hope that the last text messages published here satisfied your needs of Friendly, Romantic, Inspirational or Godly for that matter. My Cellphone been idle lately making it hard for me to gather more additional Text messages, when i said idle, no one texted me, no one loves me.. Joke Maybe Next week I can haul another batch of text messages.

Box Cover - Star Trek Voyager - The Complete First SeasonAside from collecting text messages my hobby is watching movies or series, I only watched movies that have interesting plots or story as well as the series. Speaking about series I have DVDs of of Star trek Original Series and The Star trek Voyager(My favorite series) in complete seasons.

I always watched Voyager in HallMark Channel every night when the series was shown, but when the show ended i told my self that i should have a DVD of Vogayer so i can watched it all over again. I am a star trek fan by the way.

You can buy any of the series of Star trek DVDs on Star trek Official website or you can buy it in other online websites like DVDs.com which sells DVDs as well.

Random thoughts
Tip of the day, seeing the rapid increase of petroleum prices its a must that your car is in good condition and you have car insurance just in case accidents happens.

1 comments: to “ A Break Post : DVD