Google
 

Text Message 481-500  

Funny text forwards that what people always looking to forward to their friends. I would start this batch by a funny text forwards.

Text paradise 481. A sign board outside a prostitutes' house states: "Married men not allowed. We served the needy not the greedy"! :)

Text paradise 482. A thief broke into a MalacaƱang and stumbled on GMA and FG in the hallway. The first couple froze in silence. The thief panicked and ran out screaming: Magnanakaw! Magnanakaw!

Text paradise 483. If good looks could kill, don't look at me. i don't wanna see you dying. Good night.

Text paradise 484. Believe while others doubt, work while others wish, save while others waste, persevere while others quit, pray and stay while others walk away!.. Good morning buddy!

Text paradise 485. Magsyotang nag uusap sa tabing dagat. Girl: Hon, ano ang zodiac sign mo? Boy: (nag isip sya dahil bobo di nya alam) sayo muna hon. Girl: zodiac sign ko CANCER. Boy: Sakin GOITER! lol

Text paradise 486. Ina: Loko ka, pumunta ka nga ba sa gay bar ha? Anak: Opo. Ina: Ano ang nakita mo dun na di mo dapat makita? Anak: Si tatay po.. Ang landi tumitili pa! :))

Text paradise 487. How can I show you i care for you when I don't see you? How can I let you feel I miss you when you are so far away I guess this is how true friendship is tested. No matter how near or far, friends will always be friends.

Text paradise 488. There are friends whom you see everyday, talk to and laugh with... yet the friendship just ends there. But there are those whom you rarely see, talk to and laugh with... yet a friendship goes a long way.

Text paradise 489. Friends is a word worn out is use , almost devoid of meaning, but I promise between us, "friends" will never be just a word,but a truth.

Text paradise 490. Friendship transcends time and pace. I don't have to see your face or know how for you are to keep you close to my heart.

Text paradise 491. A friend is like a pillow. Hug it when you're in trouble, you can cry on it when you're in pain and you can embrace it when you're happy. Always remember I can be your pillow forever.

Text paradise 492. My friend, my companion, through good times and bad, my friend, my buddy, through happy and sad, beside me you stand, beside me you walk, you are there to listen your are there to talk, with happiness, with smiles, with pain and tears, I know you will be there throughout the years.

Text paradise 493. Friendship need no promises, not demands and no expectations. Jusr sincerity and trust! Always take care because I care.

Text paradise 494. In one's life new friends comes, some friends leave, hope you keep me in your heart as I keep you in mine and I will never forget you no matter what... you are always be be friend.

Text paradise 495. Friendship is not how you've been together, not how much you've given pr received, not how many times you've helped each other... It's how you value one another.

Text paradise 496. Friendship is impossible to kept to oneself. It radiates outward and blesses everyone within its reach, just as your friendship cares enough to send the very best.

Text paradise 497. Friends are always close in spirit no matter how much distance may come between them. Even thought the miles may keep hands from touching, hearts can never be separated.

Text paradise 498. Whenever you're sad, whenever you're blue and you feel that the world has turned against you, just turn around against you, just turn around you will see,a friend is there and that friend is me.

Text paradise 499. Friendship is a chain of gold, each link a smile, a laugh, a tear. a grip of the hand, a word of cheer. No matter how heavy the load, I will be your friend forever.

Text paradise 500. If you say "run" I'll say "how far?" if you say "swim" I will say "how deep?" if you say "jump" I will say "how high?" if you say "go away" I will say "no way" you are my friend, I want to stay with you for life.


Sponsor links: Lessonko.com | Ultimate Bounds |

1 comments: to “ Text Message 481-500