Google
 

Text Paradise 51-80  

Text Message 51. Let me love you from this on, till the walls of forever come crashing down around us, and even after that.

Text Message 52. While i was walking, i stopped for a while and thought of things I don't have in my life but i suddenly realized I have you and I feel complete.

Text Message 53. We came together underneath the stars above, what started out as liking soon turned into love. I sensed a certain something, that in my heart was true, I knew I waited all my life to fall in love with you.

Text Message 54. Friend test: Once you receive this a. text back if you like me b. miss call if you care c. call if you love me d. text back joke if you're a friend e. do nothing if you really hate me... ok game!

Text Message 55. Friendship is a special king of love, more than endless, more than true. When friends apart ways, no matter the distance, except them keep coming back to you.

Text Message 56. Friends are like computer that save you in trouble, enter good advices, emails an inspirational thought, delete bad mood, monitor problems. That's me.

Text Message 57. Among your friends i care for you the most. Among your friends I love you the most. Among your friends you hurt me the most because I know that's all I am to you, among your friends.

Text Message 58. It hurts to see the one you love walk away, but what really hurts the most is when they left you believe that they loved you but they reaaly never did.

Text Message 59. I hate to smile just to pretend I am not hurt. I hate to giggle to show I'll be okay. I hate to laugh if after I cry. I still love you and you've said goodbye.

Text Message 60. Friendship is one of the hardest things to keep because somewhere in the middle a new friend may come. But i hope that you will keep me in your heart even if someone new has come.

Text Message 61. I may seldom tell you how special you are. I my not able to reach you because we are both busy, but inspite of all, you know you are friend I really miss and care about.

Text Message 62. I have many friends with whom I've shared my time. But very few of them whom I shared my heart and one of them was you. Thanks for being my friend.

Text Message 63. If someone would offer me a $10 million or a great friend, I would gladly take the money, I don't need another great friend because i already have one... you.

Text Message 64. Love that we can't have is the one that last the longest, hurts deepest, and feels strongest.

Text Message 65. Don't shed your tears for someone who hurt you. Don't long for that person if they left. Don't feel sorry if you failed when you tried your best. Someone is out there more deserved for your time and love.

Text Message 66. If I were a bear would you hug me? If i were a cookie, would you eat me? If I were a painting, would you stop and look at me? And if I were to say I love you, would you say I love you too?

Text Message 67. Even without seeing much, even without saying a word, even without saying a word, even without talking often, you'll always be my friend. Take care.

Text Message 68. A best friend understand when you say I forgot, waits forever when you say just a minute, stays with you when you say leave me alone, and open his heart even before you knock. Thanks for being one.

Text Message 69. It is so easy to think about love, to talk about love , to wish for love. But it's not always easy to recognize love, even when we hold it in our hands.

Text Message 70. When I was walking alone, I wish that i can reach the end of the road. But when you walk with me I wished the road never ends because I'd rather be lost with you than reach the end without you.

Text Message 71. A friend is a book that needs to be read to find its inner beauty. You are one of the best books ever written. A masterpiece worth reading million times and keeping forever.

Text Message 72. As we walk through friendship there will be times when you wont see me beside you, don't think I left you alone, I just choose to walk behind you so i could catch you if you fall.

Text Message 73. Cell phones can be irritating sometimes. You always have to reload, recharge every now and then. Messages delayed.But there's one thing i love about it. It connects me to you.

Text Message 74. Isn't it sad that when you have to much pain in your heart and you want to talk, the only person who can stop you from crying is exactly the same person who made you cry.

Text Message 75. Minsan naisip ko basura lang ako sa inbox mo pero ok lang, erase mo na lang. Gusto ko lang malaman mo, kahit basura lang ako, if you need me dito lang appenko... nakakalat.

Text Message 76. Its hard to live alone. Its harder to choose you could love. But the harder part of living is to admit that you are fallen in love with with someone you didn't mean to love from the start.

Text Message 77. Accident do happen. I slip, I strip, I stumble and I fall and usually I dont mind it at all. But now i dont know what to do because I slipped and fall in love with you.

Text Message 78. Before i go to sleep you know what i do? I think of you and when it's my lucky night, I dream of you, I dont want to wake up because when i do, you know what? I just start missing you.

Text Message 79. I wrote your name in the sand, but the waves washed it away. I wrote your name in the clouds, but the wind blew it away. I wrote your name in my heart, and there forever it will stay.

Text Message 80. I am a cop and you are under arrest on account of being you. Its illegal to be as lovable as you are. Now you get a life sentence in my heart.

1 comments: to “ Text Paradise 51-80

  • admin
    August 3, 2007 at 7:30 AM  

    you have so many text messages. i also collected text messages before. i wrote them in my notebook. but i got tired of writing all nice text messages so i stopped the hobby. i like your template too. very neat.