Google
 

Text Paradise 6- 10  

Text Message 6. In the bridge of friendship, when you are lonely and alone, cross this bridge and I will be waiting for you at the other side. If you are afraid, just call me and I will cross it for you. It hurts to love someone and not be loved in return, but what is painful is to love someone and never finding the courage to let the person know how you fell.

Text Message 7. Greetings are music but I can't five you the sound of my voice. All you can hear is a "beep" that comes from my heart. Praying that you'll always be blessed.

Text Message 8. Sometimes just when I think things between us may be getting better, a little more simple, you have turn around and do this. Break my heart in another place. Sooner or later I'll have no heart left because it's broken so many times. When are you going to turn it around and piece it back together?

Text Message 9.I may not be the last person to know your secrets, may not the last to run to you in times of downs... but I know the least I can do is sit beside you and hold your hand to let you know everything is fine.

Text Message 10. Perhaps if I had not so tightly cluthed the rose, its thorns would not have pierced my flesh so deeply.

0 comments: to “ Text Paradise 6- 10