Google
 

Text Paradise 261-280  

261. Begin your day with a short prayer. "Lord, walk with me today, I have no idea what lies before me. Be my strength to make the most of in and use it to Your glory." Good morning!

262. If your world is spinning round and round and your heart is beating fast, do you think you're in love? Huwag mag-ilusyon! High blood ka!

263. Pain is when you can't breathe even if your chest still rises and falls. Sadness is when you look out the window and think the rain are your tears. Loneliness is when you still feel a hand touching yours even if there's none. Desperation is when you wait for a message that will never come. Love is when you experience all those things and still open your heart to that someone.

264. Life is all about waking up each day to discover something new, about meeting old people but making new conversations, walking thru old roads but still feeling nice about it, realizing that you have grown a day older but still feeling young at heart, meeting busy schedules but still finding time for old friends, being nostalgic about gone days but looking forward to better days. A blessed day to you!

265. Good morning! Don't forget to carry God's word in your heart before you start your busy day and don't forget to smile. ;)

266. Something to ponder on: The things that makes us different from anybody else are the things that make us beautiful. So don't change just to fit into someone else's standard. Be the standard.

267. When God is involved, anything can happen. Be open. God has a beautiful way of bringing good vibrations out of broken chords.

268. Love is like the rain. It gently pours but sometimes it's raging fast. BUt why is the rain so special? Because like love, you can feel it. But you can't stOp it.

269. Life is like music. It has high notes and low notes. No matter how high or low your notes may be, keep in tune with God and you'll never go out of tune in the music of life. Good morning!

270. The four blessed looks: Look back and thank God... Look forward and trust God... Look around and serve God... Look from within and find God... God bless

271. We are in the dark night of the soul. If we accept what has happened and forgive the wrong done to us, the dawn will come early. Good night people!

272. Sometimes emotions burst when it is tightly kept. I just want you to know that if there's something wrong, always remember three things: I'm here... I will listen... and I will never leave you.

273. If the wishing star offered to give me either a million dollars or the greatest friend in the world I'd take the million dollars cause I've already got the greatest friend in the world.

274. It's not being in love that makes me happy. It's being in love with you that makes me happy.

275. If you walk 1000 miles away from God, you will only need one step backward to get to Him because He always follows you wherever you go and loves you whatever you do.

276. It hurts so much to be rejected by someone you really love but believe me, it hurts 10x more kung nakahugas ka na nang kamay, tapos, hindi ka pala kasali sa kainan.

277. You do your things, I do mine. I'm not in this world to live up to your expectations and you're not in this world to live up to mine. You are you, I am I, is there a chance for it to be "You and I"?

278. Learn Japanese. Is this your underwear? - Jakimoto? Speechless - Wasabhe. What are your thoughts? - Kurokuromo? Are you a regular customer? - Sukikaba?

279. The word "Good morning!" doesn't really mean "Wake up" But it's a fact one of the silly way of saying I've been thinking of you everytime I wake up. Good morning!

280. May isang bata na nagtanong sa tatay nya. Bata: Sino pong mas masarap, si nanay o si Inday? Tatay: Syempre, si Inday. Bata: Hindi naman eh, sabi nung driver natin, si nanay daw eh!

0 comments: to “ Text Paradise 261-280