Google
 

Text Messages 321-350  

looking for text messages to forward? All text messages below are about friends and Friendship, forward it you your friends

Text Message 321. I've had many friends with whom I've shared my time. But very few of them whom i shared my heart and one of them was you. Thanks for being my friend.

Text Message 322. Keeping a friend is as difficult as losing one. You sacrifice a lot to keep them. I may not have sacrificed enough for you but in my heart I'm sure I'm keeping you.

Text Message 323. No goodbyes and no farewells for us. Just a promise that no matter what ever happens, it will always be forever. Thanks for the gift of friendship.

Text Message 324. A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart and can sing it back to you when you have forgotten the words.

Text Message 325. Another great morning just wishing you a nice day ahead! Be happy enjoy life!

Text Message 326. Through the sky i saw a smile, through the smile i saw joy, through joy i was friendship, through friendship i saw a friend and in that friend, I saw you.

Text Message 327. We can never say how far our friendship would go and how long we'd stay together. All i know is that even if we'd be miles apart, you'd remain as my friend forever.

Text Message 328. Walk with me when your heart needs company. Take my hand when you feel all alone, turn to me when you need someone to lean on because I'm a friend you can always depend on.

Text Message 329. Having a friend like you is a lucky break sort of getting an extra big serving of low fat whipped cream on the hot fudge sundae or my life... only a bit nicer.

Text Message 330. I could forward tons of heart-warming quotes about friendship but sometimes they are too long when all i need to say is so simple. Thank you for being my friend.

Text Message 331. True friends are hard to find kaya mahirap akong hanapin. Real friends are few kaya in demand ako, friends come and go that's why i came into your life and promise not to go.

Text Message 332. At times everything seems wrong. I hold your hand and tell you to go on. Hen you fell like bursting into tears, where everybody leaves, i stay forever to be your friend.

Text Message 333. Good friendship doesn't mean you have to see and talk to each other everyday. Its all about being there in time of one's need.

Text Message 334. Friendship is earned by those who accept each other for what they are and for what they only have. Trust and respect flows in it to make it lasting.

Text Message 335. Care is the main ingredient that keeps true friendship alive despite separation, distance and time. Care sustain love. Since I can't see you let my care be with you.

Text Message 336. I can't find a perfect word to describe our friendship or how much you mean to me. All i know is that you're my half and i don't know what to do if ever you're gone.

Text Message 337. Here are my hand to wipe a friend's tear. Here are my arms top keep a friend warm. Here are my shoulders for a friend to cry on. Anything for a friend I would do. Any friend especially you.

Text Message 338. Friends are gifts wrapped in ribbons of thoughtfulness, trimmed with kisses and smiles. Given to us by GOD to stay not just for a day but for a long while.

Text Message 339. A friend is one of the nicest things you can have, one of that best things you can be. A friend is a living treasure, a precious gift and thats what you are to me.

Text Message 340. I have a pen which is blue, I have a friend which is you. Flowers will die, waters will dry, but our friendship will never say goodbye.

Text Message 341. A single candle can illuminate an entire room, but true friend can light up an entire lifetime. Thanks for the bright lights of friendship.

Text Message 342. A friend is there before you know it. to lend a hand before you ask it... to give love before you need it and there you were before i knew it.

Text Message 343. Friends are like oranges. You'll never knew which is sweet and which is not. We'll I'm in full luck because I was able to find the sweetest orange in you.

Text Message 344. A real friend not only goes out with you anywhere you go, but also remembers you no matter how busy they are, who takes their time to say "hi friend".

Text Message 345. Friends are like puzzles. If one goes away, that special piece can never be replaced and the puzzle will never be whole again.

Text Message 346. knowing a friend like you has made me happy\y in a million ways and if ever i have to let you go, I would find a million reasons to make you stay.

Text Message 347. A friend is an angel, someone that's true and angel i love and who loves me too. someone who cares in everything i do a friend, an angel, to me that's you.

Text Message 348. Nothing binds friendship together than the thread of love. It gives strength in the midst of obstacle ion life. Thanks for sharing the love of friendship with me.

Text Message 349. Being visible is not always the requirement for being close. It just takes some thoughtfulness and concern to capture the heart of a friend.

Text Message 350. For hearing my thoughts, understanding my friend... for filling my life with joy and loving me without end... i do.

0 comments: to “ Text Messages 321-350