Google
 

Send Inspirational Quotes This Christmas  

Wow, its been a while since i posted another batch of text messages in this blog collections - Text paradise. Okay guys sorry for the late updates let me express my Christmas Greetings to all of you with this Inspirational Quotes you could forward this Christmas.

Here is a sample of Funny Christmas Text Message: Small boy wrote to Santa Claus, “Send me a brother.” Santa Claus wrote back, “Send me your mother!” Hohohoho! Merry Christmas!

Here is a batch of Inspirational quotes from Bible

Perseverance
Let is not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not five up. Galatians 6:9

Self Confidence
Being confident of this very thing, that he who has began a good work in you will complete it until the day of Jesus Christmas. Philippians 1:6

Testify
Now get up ans stand on your feet. i have appeared to you to appoint you as a servant and as a witness of waht you have seen of me and what I will show you. Acts 26:16

Prayer
'Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know' Jeremiah 33:3

Guidance
I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go; I will counsel you and watch over you. Psalm 32:8

Faith
'If you believe, you will receive whatever you ask for in prayer' Matthew 21:22

Forgive
Bear with each other and forgive whatever grievances you may have against one another. Forgive as the Lord forgave you. Colossians 3:13

Commitment
Commit to the LORD whatever you do, and your plans will succeed. Proverbs 16:3

Praise
I will praise you, O Lord my God, with all my heart; I will glorify your name forever. Psalm 86:12

Planning
The preparations of the heart belong to man, but the answer of the tongue is from the LORD. A man's heart plans his way, but the LORD directs his steps. Proverbs 16:1

Overcoming
"He who overcomes will inherit all this, and I will be his God and he will be my son." Revelation 21:7

Trust
When I a afraid, I will trust in you. In God, whose word I praise, in God I trust; I will not be afraid. What can mortal man do to me? Psalm 56:3-4

Courage
"... Be strong and courageous, and do the work. Do not be afraid or discouraged, for the LORD God, my God, is with you. he will not fail you or forsake you..." I Chronicles 28:20

Abilities
I can do everything through him who gives me strength. Philippians 4:13

Fear
So do not fear, for I am with you; do not dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand. Isaiah 41:10

Depression
He heals he brokenhearted and binds up their wounds. Psalm 14:3

Believe
Now faith is being sure of what he hope for and certain of what we do no see.

Hope
"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Jeremiah 29:11

Business
make it your ambition to lead a quiet life, to mind your own business and to work with your hands, just as we told you, so that your daily life may win the respect of outsiders and so that you will not de dependent on anybody. I Thessalonians 4:11-12

Discipline
Teach me to do your will, for you are my God; may your good Spirit lead me on the level ground. Psalm 143:10

Health
"For I am the Lord, who heals you" Exodus 15:26

Rest
"Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will five you rest." Matthew 11:28

Pain
He will wipe every tear form their eyes. There will be no more death or mourning or crying or pain, for the old order of things has passed away. Revelation 21:4

Grief
Blessed are those who mourn, for they will be comforted. Matthew 5:4

Decision Making
Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight. Proverbs 3:5-6

Provision
And my God will meet all your needs according to his glorious riches in Christ Jesus. Philippians 4:19

Loneliness
"The Lord himself goes before you and will be with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged." Dueteronomy 31:8

Crisis
Even though I walk through the valley of shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and staff, they comfort me. Psalm 23:4

Achievement
Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe tht you have received it, and it will be yours. Mark 11:24

Anger
In your anger do not sin: Do not let the sun go down while you are still angry, and do not give the devil a foothold. Ephesians 4:26-27

Merry Christmas to all of you. Enjoy the Holidays and find the real meaning of it.