Google
 

Text Paradise 281-320  

281. The path you walk in life is unique, no one walks that road better than yourself, for you alone rule your own destiny. So continue doing your best and stay happy. Good morning.

282. Thought for today: Do not worry about avoiding sexual temptations... as you grow older, they will start to aviod you. Good day.

283. Let the blessings of God flow in your life like springs of living water of rivers that never run dry. God cares for you today, tomorrow and for always. Good morning!

284. The best way to bring focus into your life is to never place a question mark where God has put a period.

285. You seem like a sundae in a cup with mallows on top, so very sweet that I wish it would never stop. How I wish I were the cup so I can hug you from bottom to top.

286. Love demands a loving deed when you see someone in need. Don't just say you love him true, prove it by the deeds you do.

287. Why in couple photos men are on left side and women on the right? Because in life's balance sheet, assets are on right side and liabilities are on left.

288. All the village people decided to pray for the rain to come. On the day of prayer, only 1 boy came with an umbrella. That's faith.

289. Smile at insults, laugh away anger and your soul will forever be at peace. Remember the line on Princess Diaries? No one can ever hurt you without your consent. Good morning!

290. Buddha says, "In the end, only 3 things matter... how much we loved, how gently we lived and how gracefully we let go of the things not meant for us."

291. There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle. Good morning!

292. . Morning thought: Contentment is not always the fulfillment of what you want, it is the realization of how blessed you are for what you already have. Good morning and God bless!

293. Find arms that will hold at your weakest, eyes that will love you at your ugliest, a heat that will love you at your worst, once you have foundt it, you found true love.

294. Choosing a love and then being strong enough to live up to your commitment of love is the essense of love.

295. Six wonders of falling in love: mweeting someone, getting to know him, understanding him, accepting him, loving him and remembering him.

296. Real love stories never have endings.

297. Your love can slits seas, go trough mountains and always find its wzy to my heart.

298. I hope the MAN upstairs isn't mad at me, because I have one of his angels.

299. I have two little eyes to see, to little ears to listen, and two little feet to walk with you, two little arms to hold you tight and big heart to love you.

300. In th bridge of friendship, when you are lonely and alone, cross this bridge and I will be waiting for you at the other side. If you are afraid, just call me and I'll Cross it for you.

301. Smile can make people glad. Love can make people trust. Hare can make people mad... but friends? They make life living for. Glad you're my friend.

302. I always dream, I tend to be happy, but my dreams won't fit my eyes, that's why they fell and became tears, because you are the dream that is out of my reach.

303. If you ask me how much I care for you... I won't say anything. I'll just take your hand and fill the gaps between your fingers and hold on to you until all your doubts are gone.

304. Friends are like coals on fire, together they glow apart, they die out. Hope the glow that we have won't ever die out. You and I, are friends for life.

305. Though we are miles apart, you are always in my heart. I close my eyes and you where there. Even if I'll see you never, I'll always be here to care for you... far longer than forever...Promise.

306. Kapag ikaw Sad nandito lang ako, kapag away ka nila, away ko sila, wala ako pakialam kung maging madami man kaaway ko, basta alam ko you're special, kaya ayaw ko mahurt ka, love kita eh.

307. Knowing you has always been a mystery... I don't know how do we came this far. But whatever the reason may be, somehow you brought meaning to my life.

308. I am an angel kicked from heaven kasi nakagawa ako ng bad, kaya may punishment ako. Bantayan daw kita para magbago ka. Pwede wag ka na magbago para di na ako kunin sayo? Ok lang ba?

309. A day may start or end without a message from me but believe, it won't start or end without me thinking of you. See, I just did.

310. Trying to fix us, i did something even better, I fixed the broken pieces of me.

311. I won't ask for promises, so you don't have to lie, we both played that game before. First you say "I love you" they you say "goodbye".

312. Best thing in life are free. Like songs to sing, dreams to pursue, love to share and friends to cherish. Thanks for being one.

313. Its is magic how friendship grows, it is also a mystery how it fails. But one thing is for sure, I truly am proud to have you as my friend and that's how it's gonna be until the end.

314. My life is doesn't need to be perfect. I don't need to be rich. Don't need to be famous, as long as I have a friend lile you... That's more than enough.

315. Question. Why are hurricanes normally named after women? Answer: Because when they come, they are wild and wet but when they go, they take your house and car with them.

316. A friend is there to love and to protect, to give and take, to show respect, whatever you do, wherever you may be, remember that you have a friend in me.

317. 1986 was a year of revolutions. It was the year when our people kicked out a dictatorship that stifled our freedom. It was the year the first lady president stepped into power. And it was the year when the Filipino people heard the powerful voice of Regine Velasquez!

318. Husband to hotel manager. Come, hurry, my wife wants to jump out of the window. Manager: What can I do about that, sir? Husband: Idiot! The window won't open!

319. A rookie pilot was about to land his plane. To ease his tension, he joked the tower controller, "Guess who?" Controller turned off the runway lights and said, "Guess where?"

320. Ang taong bolero, masarap ka text. Ang taong tahimik, makulit sa text. Ang taong two timer, sweet sa text. Ang taong stick to one, matipid sa text. Ang taong pretty, eto, patext-text!

2 comments: to “ Text Paradise 281-320